The Duncan Solutions NG Meter represents the culmination of decades worth of experience in meter design and best practice in parking solutions. The NG Meter has been designed to be an elegant solution and provides a familiar, easy to use colour touch display which facilitates contactless card and smartphone payments.
The Duncan Solutions NG Meter offers the highest level of functionality of a parking meter currently available on the market. This benefits operators all while making the parking process easier for motorists.
- The meter integrates a 7-inch colour touch screen display;
- Elegant stainless steel design finish;
- Easily manageable tariff configurations via the PEMS platform. The PEMS platform also provides operators with real-time financial and operations data;
- IP65 rating – proving a high level of robustness.
Low Operational Cost
The NG Meter has also been designed to reduce the operational cost for operators all while maintaining the highest level of functionality. The meter also features a range of environmentally friendly enhancements:
- The meter can be configured to pay by space or pay by plate. The ticketless nature of the meter ensures that costs associated with parking tickets are eliminated as well as reducing harmful environmental waste;
- Solar sustainable cells which eliminate the need to connect the meter to mains power;
- All key components of the meter are stored in the unit head, which is easily detachable. This greatly reduces the amount of time that a machine requires servicing for;
- Contactless credit card and pay by phone integration into the meter. The cashless nature of the machine greatly reduces time and effort for operators in replacing cashboxes.
In 2020, the NG Meter was recognised in Australia with a Good Design Award. The Good Design Award is considered to be the highest honour in the design industry, with more than 800 entrants promoting designs from a range of industry areas.
In recognition of the capabilities of the machine, the judging panel made special mention of the unique touchscreen capabilities and the interoperability with IoT platforms such as PEMS as key features in their decision to award the NG Meter with the accolade.