Duncan Solutions’ AutoISSUE infringement issuance application has been used by regulatory staff internationally since 1986. It is designed, managed and supported by our experienced Australian-based technical team, and integrates tightly via our PEMS with vehicle sensors, pay-by-phone applications, parking meters, LPR technology and managed resident permit schemes.
All relevant data is transmitted wirelessly in real-time to the enforcement officer’s handhelds in the field, enabling them to make fast, accurate and confident decisions regarding regulatory compliance.
AutoISSUE supports a range of modules, can be customised to meet particular operational requirements. After 20 years, AutoISSUE remains the enforcement application of choice for the Australian Federal Police
- Effective management of parking, local laws, animals (including separate dogs and cats if required), litter, abandoned vehicles, health and safety, resident permits, illegal dumping, building inspections and permits
- User-friendly Android interface
- Attach photos, voice recordings and contemporaneous notes to infringements
- PIN search and warning/caution issuance
- Seamless integration with PEMS, allowing officers to receive relevant data and transmit tickets live from the field
- Criminal and Traffic Offence Modules
- Integration with Meters, Sensors, MLPR and Pay by Phone.
- Guided Enforcement in conjunction with Sensors and MLPR.
- SDRO-certified, 30+ years of global parking and local laws experience.
- All-in-one package
- Pre-populated field data provides greater efficiency and productivity for parking enforcement officers.
- Time and cost savings
- Fast and intuitive interface for issuing infringements and compliance notices on a unique application
- Generate insightful reports
- Controlled and audited file transfer protocols
- Can export to any third-party processing and collections management system