Many physical permit systems face shortcomings in not being digitised, time-consuming to apply for and to maintain. A digital permit system from Duncan Solutions solves many of these problems and provides residents and other groups with special parking rights.
A Benefit to The Community
A digital permit by Duncan Solutions is a fully hosted solution ensure that parking regulations are effectively segmented between visitors and residents, an ideal method for ensuring the interest of local residents in an area are maintained. This is a highly effective, paperless solution that is convenient to use for local residents, council customer service and administration teams as well as parking enforcement officers when enforcing regulations.
- The Duncan Solution digital permit system integrates effectively with enforcement tools used by Council, including the AutoISSUE application. This ensures that once licence plate details have been scanned by an officer the corresponding permit attached to the licence plate will be provided to the enforcement officer. This system effectively ensures that there is no human error.
- The latest generation of Duncan Solutions pay by plate parking meters complement the digital permits tariff structures. In sites where the pay-by-plate model is deployed, payment details are communicated to motorists and enforcement officers in real-time.
- The application for the digital permit is designed to be undertaken entirely online. Often this process takes less than 5 minutes for applicants to complete. This provides convenience for applicants who would otherwise be required to mail in details, or go to a Service Centre.
- The online system provides convenience for council administrators. The streamlined process is fast, easy to verify and creates a quicker workflow than traditional permit schemes that rely on a physical stickers. The digital solutions will also provide council with a cost saving in printing and posting of permits.
- PEMS ensures that there is an effective system of Parking permit management for Council. Once Council has verified motorist details, these are securely stored in PEMS, ensuring that the information can be communicated to other key devices or for Council to refer back to at a later date if required.