Duncan makes paying by phone an extremely convenient way to purchase parking time. Our Parking Entreprise Management System provide an API feed to clever mobile applications very easy to use. Motorists are guided to available parking spaces and can choose how much time they need up front, or set the ‘meter’ and pay for what they have used at the end.
Globally used, and available in all app stores, Duncan’s preferred EasyPark phone application compliments any paid parking site, and can be installed quickly and easily.
Pay By phone application enables users to look for an available parking space, be directed to the location safely and securely, and quickly pay the required amount with the touch of a button. Drivers can also top up remotely to the maximum stay without having to go back to their car.
All pay by phone payments are recorded and presented in PEMS (Duncan’s Parking Enterprise Management System) in real-time, where they can be analysed and reported on individually or as part of the overall paid parking installation.
Pay by phone transactions can easily be queried and enforced by compliance staff in the field using a convenient smart phone application.
- Integrated with parking machines and parking meters
- Integrated with PEMS and AutoISSUE
- Available on Android, IOS, Windows and Blackberry app stores
- No minimum balance. Drivers only pay for what they need
- Remote ‘top up’ payments when staying longer than planned
- Park and Pay or Stop-Start payment methods
- Complete reporting and financial transparency for parking management
- Simple, cashless solution
- Guidance functionality that directs drivers to available parking
- Simple, user-friendly interface
How It Works
- Download application
- Login and follow the prompts: enter the area code specified on the nearest parking sign or parking machine and a preliminary end-time (which you can later extend or stop)
- Start parking: Select a parking time by spinning the wheel.
- Ongoing parking: Stop or extend the parking time as you need.
- You will receive an SMS 15 minutes before the parking time ends.
- After completing your parking you receive an email receipt containing all details of that parking session. This receipt has the same functionality and content as a physical parking receipt.