Duncan makes paying by phone an extremely convenient way to purchase parking time. Via a clever mobile application that is very easy to use, drivers can choose how much time they need up front, or set the ‘meter’ and pay for what they have used at the end.
Globally used, and available in all app stores, Duncan’s preferred Parkmobile phone application compliments any paid parking site, and can be installed quickly and easily.
The Parkmobile Pay By Phone solution enables users to look for an available parking space, be directed to the location safely and securely, and quickly pay the required amount with the touch of a button. Drivers can also top up remotely to the maximum stay without having to go back to their car.
All pay by phone payments are recorded and presented in PEMS (Duncan’s Parking Enterprise Management System) in real-time, where they can be analysed and reported on individually or as part of the overall paid parking installation.
Pay by phone transactions can easily be queried and enforced by compliance staff in the field using a convenient smart phone application.
- Integrated with TX and VX meters
- Integrated with PEMS and AutoISSUE
- Available on Android, IOS, Windows and Blackberry app stores
- No minimum balance. Drivers only pay for what they need
- Remote ‘top up’ payments when staying longer than planned
- Park and Pay or Stop-Start payment methods
- Complete reporting and financial transparency for parking management
- Simple, cashless solution
- Guidance functionality that directs drivers to available parking
- Simple, user-friendly interface
How It Works
- Look for the Parkmobile sign or sticker
- If you haven’t already, download the Parkmobile application and register your details. This is quick and easy to do. The application can be downloaded from any app store.
- Once completed, use the Parkmobile app to enter in the zone number listed on the sign to start a parking session.
And just to make life easier, you can opt-in to receive a notification 15 minutes before your parking session is set to expire.