Duncan Solutions’ AutoISSUE infringement issuance application has been used by regulatory staff internationally since 1986. It is designed, managed and supported by our experienced Australian-based technical team, and integrates tightly via our Parking Enterprise Management System with vehicle sensors, pay-by-phone applications, parking meters, LPR technology and managed resident permit schemes.
All relevant data is transmitted wirelessly in real-time to the enforcement officer’s handhelds in the field, enabling them to make fast, accurate and confident decisions regarding regulatory compliance.
AutoISSUE supports a range of modules, can be customised to meet particular operational requirements. After 20 years, AutoISSUE remains the enforcement application of choice for the Australian Federal Police
- Effective management of parking, local laws, animals (including separate dogs and cats if required), litter, abandoned vehicles, health and safety, resident permits, illegal dumping, building inspections and permits
- User-friendly Android interface
- Attach photos, voice recordings and contemporaneous notes to infringements
- PIN search and warning/caution issuance
- Seamless integration with PEMS, allowing officers to receive relevant data and transmit tickets live from the field
- Criminal and Traffic Offence Modules
- Integration with Meters, Sensors, MLPR and Pay by Phone.
- Guided Enforcement in conjunction with Sensors and MLPR.
- SDRO-certified, 30+ years of global parking and local laws experience.
- All-in-one package
- Pre-populated field data provides greater efficiency and productivity for parking enforcement officers.
- Time and cost savings
- Fast and intuitive interface for issuing infringements and compliance notices on a unique application
- Generate insightful reports
- Controlled and audited file transfer protocols
- Can export to any third-party processing and collections management system
How It Works:
AutoISSUE is provided as an Android-based application, and has been optimised for use on Samsung Note or Galaxy devices, which deliver optimal screen visibility, extended battery life, and a user friendly interface.
Officers select from a range of module types, and fill in relevant fields using a series of drop boxes or intuitive selection options. Tickets can be filled in very quickly and accurately, and the application is extremely easy to navigate and use.
When using the AutoISSUE application to ticket a vehicle, the officer completes the parking infringement template with information such as the make, model, registration number, and colour of the overstay vehicle, as well as photographs and any relevant notes. The officer then prints the ticket, completing the infringement process for that vehicle.
Tickets are printed via a Bluetooth connection to our preferred Bixolon SPP200II mobile printer device. For enforcement officers, AutoISSUE provides a seamless interface between the issuance devices deployed in the field, the Parking Enterprise
Management System, and the client’s specified third party processing and collections management system. Information from the parking monitoring and payment technologies assets assimilate into the AutoISSUE infringement templates, minimising the amount of data entry required by the enforcement officers in the field.
Tickets, warnings, digital chalking, and photos are wirelessly transmitted back to the Parking Enterprise Management System database from the field, once completed. Exports from PEMS to the client’s preferred processing and collections system can be automated and scheduled to run frequently throughout the day.
Duncan’s AutoISSUE application employs a secure system of file transfer protocols that are carefully controlled and audited to ensure that every citation issued is accounted for and successfully transferred to the processing and collections system in a timely manner.”
Sharing our years of experience with you
For over 30 years, Duncan Solutions’ AutoISSUE infringement issuance application has been refined and expanded to meet our clients’ needs. Today, the AutoISSUE application forms part of a wider, integrated suite of ‘intelligent parking, monitoring and infringement’ tools for Smart City operations.